How to Apply
- Complete HCS3000 (Workplace Safety course)
- Complete Off Campus and Work Experience Pre-Registration online form
- Print, complete and submit Initial Forms Package below, or received from your Off Campus Coordinator.
- Off Campus Coordinator will complete a Safety Site Inspection.
- Student will be registered in the course.
- Submit timesheets to Off Campus Coordinator - MUST be signed by BOTH student and employer.
- Once you have accumulated 250 hours, the Off Campus Coordinator will arrange to have an evaluation completed by your employer/supervisor. (1 credit = 25 hours, minimum 3 credits)
To participate in the Off Campus Education program, you must first pre-register using your Palliser School Email (email@example.com). You will receive a message from your Off Campus Coordinator communicating your next steps in the application process.