1. Complete HCS3000 (Workplace Safety course). Contact your Off Campus Coordinator for assistance in registering for the course if necessary.
2. Click the button below or go to bit.ly/offcampusprereg to complete the online preregistration form.
Off Campus and Work Experience Pre-Registration online form
3. Click the box below to print the Work Experience Registration Forms. Submit the completed package to your Off Campus Coordinator. You can also ask your Off Campus Coordinator for a copy. Forms can be submitted in person or by email (scan or photos).
Off Campus Registration Forms to print
4. If required, print, complete and submit these Transportation Forms to your Off Campus Coordinator. (If you get to your Off Campus site by walking, taking transit, driving yourself or being driven by your parent, you DO NOT need to fill in these forms. Students may not drive each other to Off Campus work sites.)
5. Off Campus Teacher will complete a Safety Site Inspection.
6. Student will be registered in the course.
7. Click the box below or go to bit.ly/offcampustimesheets to print a time sheet. Keep track of your hours. Submit your time sheet to your Off Campus Coordinator at the end of each month. Time sheets must be signed by BOTH the student and the employer/supervisor.
Once you have accumulated 250 hours, the Off Campus Coordinator will arrange to have an evaluation completed by your employer/supervisor. (1 credit = 25 hours, minimum 3 credits)