How to Apply
1. Complete HCS3000 (Workplace Safety course)
2. Click the button below or go to bit.ly/offcampusprereg to complete the online preregistration form.
3. Print, complete and submit the appropriate Initial Forms Package to your Off Campus Teacher. You can also ask your Off Campus Teacher for a copy.
4. Off Campus Teacher will complete a Safety Site Inspection.
5. Student will be registered in the course.
6. Click the box below or go to bit.ly/offcampustimesheets to print a time sheet. Keep track of your hours. Submit your time sheet to your Off Campus Teacher at the end of each month. Time sheets must be signed by BOTH the student and the employer/supervisor.
Once you have accumulated 250 hours, the Off Campus Coordinator will arrange to have an evaluation completed by your employer/supervisor. (1 credit = 25 hours, minimum 3 credits)