How to Apply
Applications for summer, semester 1 and full year programs have now closed.
Applications for semester 2 programs will be due in November.
Please note there are a limited number of seats available in Dual Credit courses.
Please read this page carefully before completing the application form.
1. Find a program that is a good fit for you.
- Does it match your interests?
- Are you on track to meet the prerequisites and co-requisites?
- Do you have time when you factor in your other courses and extracurricular commitments?
- Check the calendar - you are responsible to attend all on-campus classes, even when they fall on days your high school doesn't have class.
- Consider your commitment level - are you able to commit to the rigor of the post-secondary program, even when it's challenging? Your final mark will appear on your high school transcript and on your permanent post-secondary transcript. Withdrawals are only permitted in emergency situations such as major illness.
2. Complete the online application form using the form above.
- Fill it in yourself - your parent should not do it for you.
- Your references should be adults not related to you. One must be a teacher.
- Follow the instructions to submit it on time. Applications for semester 1 and full year courses are due May 14, 2021.
3. Your application will be reviewed by the Off Campus Programs Committee. Students will be selected based on a variety of factors including, but not limited to:
- attendance record
- suitability for the program
- overall schedule
4. Some programs may require applicants to participate in a brief interview.
5. You will receive notification whether or not you have been selected.
5. If you have been selected
- Sign and submit the acceptance letter acknowledging your commitment to the program by the required date. This also needs to be signed by a parent or guardian
- Register with the appropriate post-secondary institution.
- Arrange transportation to and from any on-campus classes.