Applications for summer and semester one course have now closed. However, applications for semester two courses will open in November.
Click the link below to access the recording of our most recent Information Session:
Please note we have a limited number of seats available in Dual Credit courses.
Please read this page carefully before completing the application form.
1. Find a program that is a good fit for you.
- Does it match your interests?
- Are you on track to meet the prerequisites and co-requisites?
- Check the delivery method, schedule and location to make sure it will work for you. Delivery methods include fully online asynchronous, blended and fully on campus.
- Do you have time when you factor in your other courses and extracurricular commitments?
- Check the calendar - you are responsible to participate in class activities and submit assignments and tests as scheduled, even when they fall on days your high school doesn't have class.
- Consider your commitment level - are you able to commit to the rigor of the post-secondary program, even when it's challenging? Your final mark will appear on your high school transcript and on your permanent post-secondary transcript. Withdrawals are only permitted in emergency situations such as serious illness.
2. Complete the online application form using the form above.
- Fill it in yourself. You must use your Palliser account to access the form. No one should apply on your behalf (including your parent).
- Your references should be adults not related to you. One must be a teacher.
- Follow the instructions to submit your application by the stated due date.
3. Your application will be reviewed by the Off Campus Programs Committee. Students will be selected based on a variety of factors including, but not limited to:
- attendance record
- suitability for the program
- overall schedule
4. Some programs may require applicants to participate in a brief interview.
5. You will receive notification whether or not you have been selected.
5. If you have been selected:
- Sign and submit the acceptance letter acknowledging your commitment to the program by the required date. This also needs to be signed by your parent or guardian
- Register with the appropriate post-secondary institution.
- Arrange transportation to and from any on-campus classes.
- Purchase any required textbooks and materials.