How to Apply
Friday, May 10, 2019 is the application deadline for programs starting September, 2019.
1. Find a program that is a good fit for you.
- Does it match your interests?
- Are you on track to meet the prerequisites and co-requisites?
- Do you have time when you factor in your other courses and extracurricular commitments?
- Check the calendar - you are responsible to attend all on-campus classes, even when they fall on days your high school doesn't have class.
2. Complete the online application form using the form above.
- Fill it in yourself - your parent should not do it for you.
- Your references should not be related to you.
- Follow the instructions to submit it on time.
3. Your application will be reviewed by the Off Campus Programs Committee. Students will be selected based on a variety of factors including their suitability for the program, attendance record, references and overall schedule.
4. Receive notification whether or not you have been selected.
5. If you have been selected
- Sign and submit the acceptance letter acknowledging your commitment to the program by the required date. This also needs to be signed by a parent or guardian
- Register with the appropriate post-secondary institution.
- Arrange transportation to and from any on-campus classes.