PREREQUISITE - HCS3000 (Workplace Safety Systems)
- Provides opportunities for students to apply knowledge, skills and attitudes acquired through other course work in the workplace.
- Discover their career interests and aptitudes in meaningful work activities, situated in community-based workstations and work sites in business, industry, government and community service.
- Work Experience 15-25-35 may be offered for 3-10 credits at each level.
- Each course is time based (25 hrs/credit)
- A student may enroll in Work Experience 35 without having completed WE 15 or 25. This course qualifies as a 30 level course towards an Alberta High School Diploma.
- Students may earn up to 15 credits in WE towards their Alberta High School Diploma.
For more information, please contact:
Jeni Bowden, Off Campus Teacher (email)
Picture Butte High School, County Central High School, Noble Central School
Jennifer Coutts, Off Campus Teacher (email)
Charlene Foster, Off Campus Teacher (email)
Brant Christian School, Calgary Christian High School, Calgary Islamic School, Heritage Christian Academy, Master's College, National Sports School
Brian Kim, Off Campus Teacher (email)
Carmangay, Coalhurst High School, Huntsville School, John Davidson School, Kate Andrews High School, PBB Coaldale