PREREQUISITE - HCS3000 (Workplace Safety Systems)
- Provides opportunities for students to apply knowledge, skills and attitudes acquired through other course work in the workplace.
- Discover their career interests and aptitudes in meaningful work activities, situated in community-based workstations and work sites in business, industry, government and community service.
- Work Experience 15-25-35 may be offered for 3-10 credits at each level.
- Each course is time based (25 hrs/credit)
- A student may enroll in Work Experience 35 without having completed WE 15 or 25. This course qualifies as a 30 level course towards an Alberta High School Diploma.
- Students may earn up to 15 credits in WE towards their Alberta High School Diploma.