How to Apply
- Complete HCS 3000 (Workplace Safety)
- Complete Off Campus Pre-Registration Form
- Complete and submit Initial Forms Package below, or received from your Off Campus Coordinator or Career and Academic Counselor.
- Meet with your Off Campus Coordinator for assistance with your application to the Alberta Apprenticeship board.
- Off Campus Coordinator will complete a Safety Site Inspection.
- Student will be registered in the course.
- Submit timesheets to Off Campus Coordinator - MUST be signed by BOTH student and employer.
- Once a student has accumulated 125 hours, the Off Campus Coordinator will arrange to have an evaluation completed by the student's employer. (1 credit = 25 hours)
To participate in the Off Campus Education program, you must pre-register using your Palliser School Email (firstname.lastname@example.org). You will receive a message from your Off Campus Coordinator communicating your next steps in the application process.