How to Apply
- Complete HCS 3000 (Workplace Safety)
- Complete Off Campus Pre-Registration Form
- Print, complete and submit the Off Campus Initial Forms Package. (You can also request a copy from your Off Campus Coordinator or Learning Commons Facilitator. Forms can be submitted in person or by email (scan or photos).
- If required, print, complete and submit the Transportation Forms to your Off Campus Coordinator. (If you get to your Off Campus site by walking, taking transit, driving yourself or being driven by your parent, you DO NOT need to fill in these forms. Students may not drive each other to Off Campus work sites.)
- Meet with your Off Campus Coordinator for assistance with your application to the Alberta Apprenticeship board.
- Off Campus Coordinator will complete a Safety Site Inspection
- Student will be registered in the course.
- Submit timesheets to Off Campus Coordinator - MUST be signed by BOTH student and employer.
- Once a student has accumulated 125 hours, the Off Campus Coordinator will arrange to have an evaluation completed by the student's employer. (1 credit = 25 hours)
To participate in the Off Campus Education program, you must pre-register using your Palliser School Email (firstname.lastname@example.org). You will receive a message from your Off Campus Coordinator communicating your next steps in the application process.
For more information, please contact:
Picture Butte High School, County Central High School, Noble Central School
Carmangay, Coalhurst High School, Huntsville School, John Davidson School, Kate Andrews High School, PBB Coaldale
Brant Christian School, Calgary Christian High School, Calgary Islamic School, Heritage Christian Academy, Master's College