- Complete HCS 3000 (Workplace Safety)
- Complete Off Campus Pre-Registration Form
- Print, complete and submit the Off Campus Initial Forms Package. (You can also request a copy from your Off Campus Coordinator or Learning Commons Facilitator. Forms can be submitted in person or by email (scan or photos).
- If required, print, complete and submit the Transportation Forms to your Off Campus Teacher. (If you get to your Off Campus site by walking, taking transit, driving yourself or being driven by your parent, you DO NOT need to fill in these forms. Students may not drive each other to Off Campus work sites.)
- Follow the instructions on MyTrade Secrets website to register as an apprentice. Ask your Off Campus Teacher for assistance.
- Off Campus Teacher will complete a Safety Site Inspection
- Student will be registered in the course.
- Submit timesheets to Off Campus Teacher - MUST be signed by BOTH student and employer.
- For every 125 hours of work, the Off Campus Teacher will arrange to have an evaluation completed by the student's employer. (1 credit = 25 hours)
How to Apply for RAP
To participate in the Off Campus Education program, you must pre-register using your Palliser School Email (email@example.com). You will receive a message from your Off Campus Coordinator communicating your next steps in the application process.
For more information, please contact:
Jeni Bowden, Off Campus Teacher (email)
Carmangay School, County Central High School, Noble Central School, Picture Butte High School
Charlene Foster, Off Campus Teacher (email)
Brant Christian School, Calgary Christian High School, Calgary Islamic School, Heritage Christian Academy, Master's College, National Sports School
Brian Kim, Off Campus Teacher (email)
Coalhurst High School, Huntsville School, John Davidson School, Kate Andrews High School, PBB Coaldale